Aforza Account Executive
Aforza helps Consumer Products companies grow confidently & protect margins in uncertain times through a suite of cloud & mobile apps built for the industry. Aforza connects trade planning and field sales teams together to solve the problems of margin erosion, missed revenue opportunities and ineffective trade spend.
Aforza is a smart thinking, high-growth company. We aim to transform the lives of every consumer on the planet by helping the world’s best Consumer Products companies become more agile, efficient, productive, and sustainable.
At Aforza, we feel lucky to rub shoulders with some of the finest talent available in our industry. If you are looking for the opportunity to learn from others and challenge yourself, there is no better place to be. We are a young, well-funded and fast-moving company. We recognise the exceptional talent we are lucky to have in our team and reward them accordingly. However, not all rewards are financial; we also are passionate about giving back with a strong culture and focus on Corporate Social Responsibility.
Aforza is seeking experienced, high-energy Account Executives with relevant experience in Software or IT Solution selling. A value-driven sales approach is key. Ideal candidates should have a solid track record selling into the local market. Aforza offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell our cloud based business applications.
- Learn Aforza products, platform and value proposition
- Work in partnership with our team of Marketing & Pre-Sales for all sales leads and sales opportunities
- Drive simultaneous sales cycles by accurately managing the process
- Run your territory like a professional and turn prospects into customers for life
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest
- Attend industry recognized sales training programs
- Further development of sales techniques through our Sales Academy, Boot Camp and Sales Productivity teams
- Extensive business sales experience (preferably Tech, Software or Business Applications)
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Successful history of net new business sales and managing complex deals at a commercial level
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- A willingness to deliver value-based product demonstrations
- Creative and a team player
- Self-started with strong work ethic, initiative and drive
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
Want to apply?
Register your interest for this position using the form below.
Thanks very much for considering Aforza!