Job Title: Marketer
Full-Time or Part-Time opportunities
Remote, In-Person (Seattle), or Hybrid
We are CalmWave, a fully remote company focused on disrupting healthcare by providing data-driven solutions for patients and providers. CalmWave is the future of AI in Healthcare.
Did you know the following horrifying facts?
- Alarms: ICUs see 771 alerts per patient per day, 85-99% of which are non-actionable. Noisy alarms also contribute to burnout.
- Clinician Burnout: Nurses reporting 60% Burnout, and 27% turnover, resulting in 4-5x labor costs.
- Alarm Fatigue & Noise: Results are prolonged length of stay, injury, and even death. Poor sleep due to noise is also an issue that slows patient recovery.
We’re tackling these exact issues at CalmWave.
CalmWave is the world’s first AI-Based platform that provides a measure of Operations Health to healthcare providers, giving insight into the health of each clinician while providing analytics to remediate alarms and improve patient care. CalmWave leverages the signals already flowing from hospital monitoring systems in conjunction with the powerful data aggregation capabilities of AI to reduce alarm noise, measure clinician workload, and improve patient outcomes.
We seek a Marketer to handle marketing and potentially some administrative/operational tasks. This is a flexible role supporting all teams of an early-stage digital healthcare startup. The ideal candidate will have a passion for using technology to make a difference in the world and a desire to work with a world-class team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Social / Digital Marketing (blog posts, social media, newsletters)
- Maintaining the social content / marketing pipeline
- Brainstorming, writing, editing, preparing, publishing, and posting one blog and 4-5 social posts per week in various formats (long post, carousel, etc.)
- Updating and organizing social content libraries and calendars to ensure there is a constant flow of marketing information
- Drafting and sending 2X newsletters per month
- Updating the website with relevant blogs, news, and media
- Evaluating social metrics to determine ongoing/future content strategy.
- Social / Digital Marketing (blog posts, social media, newsletters)
- Search, manage, and submit awards applications (1-2x/month)
- Help support key events and tradeshows (3-10x/yr)
- Review and support key marketing collateral for sales, marketing, & commercial activities (videos, pitch decks, proposals, etc)
- Input key marketing leads into a CRM
- Generate and manage key KPIs/Metrics for Marketing activities (traffic, SEO, ad spend, etc.)
- Design, Manage, and/or Create assets for sales, customer success, promotional activities, investors, and general brand awareness.
- Help strengthen brand identity with value proposition, messaging, and targeted campaigns
- Identify key customers for Targeted/Account Based Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Support all media/demand end-to-end channel execution (i.e. digital, direct mail, customer lifecycle marketing). Team responsibilities include forecasting, execution, reporting and optimization
- Marketing Analytics team to derive demand generation insights through scenario planning and experimental design; build repeatable process of feeding learning back into future campaigns
- Bring a mindset of experimentation and A/B testing to drive increased yield across all stages of pipeline
- Run all performance marketing operations; align with Product and Tech teams to create and manage roadmap to support the customer prospect journey, with outcome of higher conversions
- Work alongside prioritized marketing initiatives to achieve company goals
- Manage performance marketing agencies, vendors
MUST HAVES – The ideal candidate must have / be able to:
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent writing/grammar skills
- Effectively communicate across multiple remote teams
- Prioritize tasks and manage time appropriately
- Shift between tasks with little notice
- A knowledge of/experience with Google Suite & Notion
- Familiarity with social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
IDEAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCES:
- Knowledge of CRM and/or CMS tools like Hubspot, WordPress, etc.
- Knowledge/background in the healthcare/healthtech space
- Experience working in a smaller (<10) startup or early-stage company
- 10+ years of experience in a Marketing/Media capacity
- 5+ years of experience with performance marketing tools (i.e. Search Engine Marketing,etc)
- 5+ years of experience standing up and/or leveraging a marketing technology stack
We offer excellent benefits for full-time employees (30+ hours), including health insurance, 401k, and more.
If you are a highly motivated self-starter with a passion for healthcare and technology and are looking to join a growing company dedicated to making a positive impact in the world, please APPLY HERE. Please also review our blogs on the website (calmwave.ai/blog) and our social media pages (LinkedIn, Twitter) to learn more about CalmWave and the type of content we produce.