Director/VP of Sales - Ad Measurement
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, November 8, 2020
DISQO is the CX platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO's insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry's largest opt-in consumer data platform.
When you join DISQO Nation, you join a community that values trust, transparency and innovation. We invest in our employees and apply a bottom-up management approach, rooted in the concept of servant leadership. We approach each day eager to learn, grow, and make a lasting impact. Best of all, we have fun while doing it!
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. Are you passionate about Market Research? Do you understand research and think that the industry is broken? Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing and most innovative companies in the market research industry?
We changing the data and insights landscape. Our platform engages consumers to collect data which empowers researchers and insights professionals to make accurate decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology, out-of-the-box marketing, and innovative strategies to engage consumers and shape the products and services of tomorrow.
We are adamant about career development and nurturing a culture where people experience rewarding personal and professional relationships. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting and highly motivated team!
What you will do:
- Work in collaboration with the EVP of Sales to identify and recommend strategic approaches to create lead generation for sales.
- Leverage your business network to open new opportunities
- Maximize growth and revenue from prospects and existing accounts
- Generate revenue through new partnerships
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of business
- Represent the company at industry events and contributing to collateral/pitch development and plans for future growth of company’s prospects
- Report plans, achievements, and facts to the EVP of Sales
- Work collaboratively with our internal teams to facilitate the highest possible efficiency and positive culture attainable
What you bring to the role:
- Experience selling to Media Agencies and Publishers a must
- A min of 5 years quota-carrying experience in the market research or sample providing arena
- Ad Testing or Campaign Measurement experience is a MUST
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Proven ability to effectively communicate our value propositions with different types presentations
- Experience managing the full life cycle of sales from prospecting to closing business
- Experience using a CRM (salesforce preferred)
- The ability to translate marketer needs into compelling concepts and solutions
- High-energy, hunter mentality with a drive to succeed
- Ability to make an impact on key decision makers
- Excellent team player but also works well independently
You can read more about what’s happening at DISQO by visiting the DISQO Developer Blog or the DISQO Company Blog.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Team offsites, social events & happy hours
·Commuter FSA (for hybrid employees)
·Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
·2023 End of year recess
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.