Head of Product
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Who we are:
At Optimize Health, we believe that it's time to rethink brick-and-mortar-only healthcare visits. With our powerful combination of the leading platform technology, patient-friendly devices, and trusted support, we are pioneering how medical groups use technology and real-time data to treat patients' health outside the practice walls. As the most trusted and experienced remote care vendor in the industry, we simplify the complexities of delivering effective, high-quality remote patient monitoring and optimize our clients’ clinical and financial performance.
Optimize Health is looking for a roll-up-your sleeves product leader who can seamlessly integrate the overall product vision in the digital and physical worlds and scale a platform that empowers clinicians to better care for their patients. Reports to the CEO
The Head of Product will:
- Establish, execute and achieve the company’s product vision and scaling milestones in strategic alignment with business objectives, client experience, and revenue goals
- Define and own the product roadmap, developing best-in-class products balancing the needs of both internal and external stakeholders; continually evolve the roadmap and strategy to meet both short and long-term goals
- Champion a user experience that is engaging, inspiring, and helpful to all those using the platform using prior experience-based intuition as well as iterative data insights generated by the existing product
- Prioritize features for development and implementation based on sound financial analysis, while working in conjunction with product engineering on resource allocation
- Take a hands-on approach to understanding customers by gathering feedback from the market and stakeholders to constantly improve product features and quality
- Plan and execute both qualitative and quantitative user research studies in an agile fashion
- Work closely with Engineering, Sales, Operations, Marketing and Compliance teams to establish systems and processes, ensuring predictable development, timely delivery, suitable velocity, and team accountability
- Recruit, motivate and develop a world-class team of product managers and UX/UI designers capable of rapidly scaling with a hyper-growth company
- Develop a culture of product excellence and speed, setting a high bar for fast iteration and quality.
Our ideal candidate will have most of the following skills and experiences:
- Track record of innovating, building and releasing successful products, ideally within the rapidly growing healthcare or B2B SaaS companies
- Prior experience developing multi-persona, cross-platform products
- Experience building agile product processes and teams that make it easy to build and maintain complex, data-heavy platforms
- Strength as a leader and mentor who has managed product and design organizations at scale but still has the ability and inclination to roll up sleeves to achieve the desired results
- Comfortable conceptualizing a new product or feature and weighing the customer, business, and engineering needs, both intuitively and by using analytical frameworks
- Significant exposure to a business undergoing hyper growth and proven ability to positively contribute to the growth and expansion of technology platforms and operations
- An intuitive sense of where and when to use data to drive product decisions; ability to develop understanding of the customers
- Ability to understand and communicate effective product positioning in consideration of competitive trends, with a proven ability to drive direction in competitive environments
- Ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance market needs with business goals, drive detailed trade-offs over the product life cycle, manage conflict, and articulate the rationale behind product decisions while utilizing an analytical framework
- High emotional intelligence with a proven ability to communicate and manage well cross functionally and at all levels of the organization
- User-centered with a holistic approach to solving customer needs based on qualitative and quantitative research, prioritizing roadmaps and features within an agile sprint culture
- An eloquent and savvy leader who can find optimal execution for goals and objectives held by all stakeholders: founders, investors, and employees
- Ability to switch seamlessly between higher-level, strategic Board of Director-level and detailed product-level/specifications discussions with other members of the product team
What you'll get from us:
- We’re a fast-growing startup where everyone has a voice, and every team member is encouraged to help shape our organization’s future.
- We are passionate about our mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare.
- We foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and innovation.
- We cover 100% of the employee premium for health, dental, and vision.
- We contribute up to $3,000 toward an HSA for each employee.
- We are based in Seattle with a Global remote team.
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Paid Sick Time
- Work-From-Home Stipend to make your home office perfect for you!
Optimize health was founded in 2015 with a focus on improving patient outcomes. We simplify effective remote care and reduce the administrative and financial hurdles in order to improve patient outcomes, lower hospitalizations, and reduce patient expenses.
We believe healthcare technology should be designed for the patient and provider. That’s why we created an elegant remote care platform, along with monitoring services, designed to offer the best experience possible for healthcare workers and patients. Created and supported by a world-class technology team, Optimize Health is a market leader in remote care.
We recognize we are trying to solve a really hard problem and that is why those that join our team are so important. “Optimizers” are the core of our company and we strive to continue to be a best place to work that is equitable, fulfilling where team members feel like they belong.
We embrace diversity and are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, or your identity expression, if you are passionate about modernizing and improving the future of healthcare, we want to hear from you!
See more open positions at optimize.health
Something looks off?