Arabic Speaking Care Team Member - Remote - NY License Required
People & HR
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
Who we are:
At Optimize Health, we believe that it's time to rethink brick-and-mortar-only healthcare visits. With our powerful combination of the leading platform technology, patient-friendly devices, and trusted support, we are pioneering how medical groups use technology and real-time data to treat patients' health outside the practice walls. As the most trusted and experienced remote care vendor in the industry, we simplify the complexities of delivering effective, high-quality remote patient monitoring and optimize our clients’ clinical and financial performance.
About the role
As a care team member, you love building relationships with patients based on trust, utilizing motivational communication techniques , to help drive positive health behavior change and improved patient outcomes. This program is based around triaging vital signs and using this data to promote positive lifestyle and health behavior changes. This is accomplished through collaboration with the patients care team to provide wellness calls with patients to outline patient-centric goals and the development of associated action plans to improve their health and well-being.
Our ideal candidate has clinical background working with the adult and geriatric patient population ideally with experience in phone triage. Has a strong working knowledge of remote-patient monitoring (RPM) preferred and/or Chronic Care Management (CCM), Behavioral Health, Care Coordination or Utilization Management principles. Experienced in remote working technologies, being a strong team player and a desire to clinically and emotionally support our patients while keeping a keen eye on reimbursement requirements are valued in this role. Being a Care Team Member at Optimize Health provides the chance to serve patients by proactively monitoring vital signs, educating, and coaching patients on a plan for better health. Early intervention through RPM, reduces risk for emergent care and/or hospital admission/re-admissions.
Encounters with patients will be performed via phone through a Remote Care Platform that receives electronically transmitted physiological markers like blood pressure/weight/blood glucose . The care team member will perform monitoring as well as synchronous and asynchronous communication with the patient within Optimize Health’s industry-leading platform.
- Triage physiological markers like blood pressure/weight/blood glucose with clinical appropriateness
- Meet team goals and standards outlined metrics
- Significantly impact longitudinal patient engagement in RPM program(s)
- Provide preventive health and disease management education and coaching
- Perform monthly wellness calls with assigned patients
- Lead collaborative wellness calls with the patients to define health goals outlined by their Care Team
- Manage patient messaging and alerts
- Direct patients to treating physician for routine questions
- Meet patient engagement program goals
- Escalate urgent care needs to patient’s physician; direct patient to 911/ER as appropriate for emergency medical assistance needs
What we are looking for:
- New York license Required
- Unrestricted LPN/LVN license in a compact state a plus
- Ability to work EST time zones between 8:00a - 5:00pm
- Arabic Speaking
- 1-3 years of clinical experience, patient management, or disease management desired
- Experience working with different provider practices and workflows
- Fast learners
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Experience with Medicare patients
- Experience performing virtual visits with patients and telephonic care management
- Interest in professional leadership growth and development opportunities with a growing organization
- Interest in operating in a new, exciting clinical program and become an integral player in the development of processes and best practices in caring for RPM patients
- Motivational Interviewing/Health Behavior Change experience a plus
- Health Coach certification a plus.
- Weekends, Holidays and evenings/nights off
- We’re a fast-growing startup where everyone has a voice, and every team member is encouraged to help share our organization’s future
- We are passionate about our mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare.
- We foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration and innovation
- We foster team alignment with meetings of all shapes and sizes—a monthly all-hands meeting, weekly team meetings, happy hours etc
- We cover 100% of the employee premium for health, dental and vision
- We contribute up to $3,000 towards an HSA account for each employee
- Equity - We want everyone invested in our success. We grant every employee equity in the company
- Generous PTO, Company Holidays and Paid Sick Time.
Optimize Health was founded in 2015 with a focus on improving patient outcomes. We simplify effective remote care and reduce the administrative and financial hurdles in order to improve patient outcomes, lower hospitalizations, and reduce patient expenses.
We believe healthcare technology should be designed for the patient and provider. That’s why we created an elegant remote care platform, along with monitoring services, designed to offer the best experience possible for healthcare workers and patients. Created and supported by a world-class technology team, Optimize Health is a market leader in remote care.
We recognize we are trying to solve a really hard problem and that is why those that join our team are so important. “Optimizers” are the core of our company and we strive to continue to be a best place to work that is equitable, fulfilling where team members feel like they belong.
We embrace diversity and are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, or your identity expression, if you are passionate about modernizing and improving the future of healthcare, we want to hear from you!