Junior Sales Solution Consultant
UK / Remote
Aforza is a ground-breaking, fast-growing start-up focused on transforming the Consumer Goods industry. Backed by key Silicon Valley investors and built-in partnership with Salesforce, the worldwide leader in cloud business applications, Aforza helps Consumer Goods companies drive significant positive commercial transformation.
At Aforza, our values and culture are aligned with how we see the world, and our commitment goes way beyond building great cloud solutions. Yes, we want to build applications that our users love, but we also want to make the world a better place. We not only enable our clients to be more efficient and effective but are also building meaningful partnerships focusing on helping our clients reduce waste by providing best in class intelligence and automation wherever they conduct their business.
The Aforza Sales Solution Consulting team is looking for a talented Junior Sales Solution Consultant to become a Subject Matter Expert that brings the Aforza dream to life for our customers. As a Junior Sales Solution Consultant you will provide technical support to the wider Sales Solution Consultant team as they work on customer and partner sales engagements.
In this role you will be responsible for creating and managing demonstration environments and assets, creating and configuring tailored customer demonstrations and supporting the wider team in building material to drive compelling customer engagements. As a Junior Sales Solution Consultant you will be also responsible for delivering demonstrations and supporting engagements with our GMB prospects. You will develop a deep level of both product and consulting knowledge, learning how to own, deliver and develop all aspects of the technical sale.
You’ll develop deep Salesforce expertise, consulting skills, to produce creative and effective solutions, helping ensure end-to-end success with our industry leading products.
- Have a passion for technical products and a keen interest in industry innovative desktop & mobile applications. Must be open to learn configuration methods & techniques, and Consumer Goods industry best-practice.
- A desire to develop both your Salesforce expertise and also the know-how to build solutions with the Aforza platform to meet customers' business requirements and needs.
- Have good communication skills and a confidence in presenting to both small and large audiences.
- A desire to learn and become expert on Aforza product capabilities, best-practice solution architectures, integration approaches, data governance best practice across Aforza implementations.
- Ability to work independently, deliver to tight deadlines and think outside of the box.
- Develop trusted relationships and build networks across the Aforza organisation.
- Quality academic background. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in computer science or similar.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- A broad understanding of and ability to articulate the benefits of Cloud Computing, SFA, Service & Support, Marketing and Mobile solutions.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills.
- Having a strong work ethic, initiative, and drive, you will have a bias for action and a comfort with data and insight analysis.
Want to apply?
Register your interest for this position using the form below.
Thanks very much for considering Aforza!