Customer Engagement Specialist
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
We are looking for a highly organized problem solver with a desire to build great experiences for our end users.
The ideal candidate will enjoy building out, testing and monitoring end-user messaging campaigns with a keen ear for voice and tone. Message optimization for a clear and efficient user lifecycle journey is a must. The candidate must be able to demonstrate a high level of organization and execution skill with Braze, our messaging platform.
Expect to collaborate with product managers and data scientists on developing efforts and analyzing results. Finally, the candidate must possess high attention to detail, follow through and the ability to work at the speed of a startup - these are all necessary to succeed in this role.
Background in user experience design and growth marketing a plus.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Use Braze, to build triggered and automated flows, and maintain customer segments. Lead the maintenance and optimization of QA processes to ensure flawless execution of multi-channel campaign delivery and end-to-end user experience
- Work with engineering to build, understand, and troubleshoot trigger events
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners including product and customer success to understand business objectives and determine appropriate solutions. Assist in managing the scoping, planning and prioritization of multi-channel campaigns
- Track Braze enhancements and releases to ensure we are optimizing our messaging efforts
- Finally, be bold with ideas, share and foster insights to help Branch continue its rocket-ship growth!
- 2+ years in customer engagement and lifecycle analytics (ideally leveraging Braze or Iterable)
- Proven ability to manage a project from conception to delivery
- Bonus points for
- Experience with SQL
- Fintech experience (or related industry)
- Remote-first work culture (domestic US)
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, Top Workplaces USA, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?