Account Executive - Remote
About Credit Key
At Credit Key we are building a world class B2B payments system with a small team of humble, collaborative and supportive developers. If working with great people that leave ego behind, support each other and build high quality products sounds like your thing, then this is the job for you.
Credit Key provides better B2B credit, in seconds, at e-commerce checkout—similar to Affirm and Klarna, but for business purchases. Founded by leaders in the e-commerce space, Credit Key is scaling quickly, helping B2B merchants move from inefficient back-office lending to real-time, in-cart decisioning and lending.
What we're looking for
A seasoned account executive to join a rapidly expanding sales team for the US B2B e-commerce market.
Target and sign manufacturers and distributors as well as companies over $10M in GMV to drive adoption of Credit Key as a payment method in order to drive a minimum of $15M in transaction volume annually.
Credit Key provides a seamless and instant decision for lines of credit for business customers. Founded by leaders in the e-commerce space, Credit Key is scaling quickly, helping B2B merchants move from inefficient back-office payments to automated, in-cart decisioning and lending. We’re looking for a relentless, results-driven entrepreneurial sales pro to lead our expansion.
Utilize existing sales and partner channels to secure $15M in transaction volume, as well as provide pre-sales and post-sales support to prospects, customers, and our existing partner network. You will be expected to support and grow opportunities from existing partners in your territory.
- Passionate - Truly cares about the work, the people, and the customers
- Results Driven - Sets high standards for performance and meets them
- Entrepreneurial - Likes a fast-paced environment
- Disciplined - Has a solid reputation for delivering as promised
- Customer-Centric - Connects the dots between business problems and solutions
- Trustworthy - Able to gain the trust of partners and potential customers
- Proven track record of sales performance in payments, e-commerce or fintech
- Creative problem-solving approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with client success approach
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced startup environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, liaising with organizations within and outside Credit Key
- Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting is essential
Competitive compensation package
Flexible work schedule and location
Health Benefits and 401k match
Something looks off?