Senior Site Reliability Engineer
glendale, ca, usa
Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2023
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and media companies get to know their customers. DISQO is the customer experience (CX) intelligence platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
What you will do:
- Partner with a team of high-performing developers who are focused on delivering best in class software products
- Function as a Change Agent to introduce and evangelize DevOps mindset, solving availability, performance, capacity planning, cost-effectiveness, monitoring and alerting
- Cultivate an automation-first attitude and work to champion code-centric solutions throughout our department to improve velocity and deliverability
- Participate in the design process, representing, solving and planning for operational prism in the product roadmap
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional colleagues belonging to the same job family to drive DevOps centric cross-org initiatives, tooling and standards
- Participate in incident response in collaboration with application owners and the platform team
- Develop tooling to surface the day-to-day health, uptime and reliability of our cloud infrastructure
- Think long-term and avoid band-aids
- Identify unnecessary complexities and remove them
What you bring to the role:
- At least 7+ years of experience as SRE, DevOps or equivalent engineering roles
- At least 3+ years of production experience with AWS or other Cloud providers
- Strong hands-on experience in Infrastructure-as-Code and Configuration management tools and technologies: Terraform, Helm, AWS CloudFormation, Packer, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience with scripting languages for automation - Bash, Python, Golang, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience building and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Strong hands-on experience in Linux architecture, microservices and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Strong hands-on experience with application monitoring tools (New Relic, DataDog, SumoLogic, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, etc.)
- Experience working on infrastructure projects in an Agile environment
- Great communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Ability to team up with people from different disciplines and drive for a win-win
- Automation first mindset and orientation
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Team offsites, social events & happy hours
·Commuter FSA (for hybrid employees)
·Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
·2023 End of year recess
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
See more open positions at DISQO
Something looks off?