Senior Product Manager
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and media companies get to know their customers. DISQO is the customer experience (CX) intelligence platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We’re looking for a seasoned product leader to join a fast-paced and transformational company. Your mission will be to build and grow a world-class, product-led, survey management system and admin. You will own a roadmap that builds new technology from the ground up. This is a cross-functional role that will work closely with Engineering, Customer Service and other Product teams.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, detail-oriented, and creative when developing product solutions for our teams. They have extensive experience with market research, B2B applications and/or API’s. They have excellent communication skills and are effective at problem-solving complex and ambiguous cases. They should also have experience managing revenue goals with high growth expectations.
Are you ready to be a part of our exploding growth? If you are a product manager that has a strong technical background with experience building products for growth marketing teams, then we’d be thrilled to talk to you.
- Define and own the strategic vision and roadmap for survey creation and admin team so that the Audience team can excel beyond our competition
- Define OKR's and milestones; carry out roadmap initiatives to reach those goals that surpass stakeholder expectations
- Partner with internal and external teams to improve our products; be the one everyone turns to for expert solutions
- Define epic and user story requirements and acceptance criteria for both technical and non-technical requirements
- Allow for faster issue resolution time by ensuring observability and clean reporting
- Build, test, and ship product experiments that push our boundaries to the horizon
- With a keen analytic mind, draw inferences from data and create strategies
- Measure impact of your work by scientifically monitoring and reporting
- Manage cross-team dependencies to de-risk projects
- Clearly communicate strategy and plans across your team, stakeholders, clients, and vendors
- Recognize and elevate risks to set expectations correctly
- Partner up with skilled Engineering Managers to lead multiple engineering teams
- Create and document processes to increase team productivity
- Support hiring, onboarding, and coaching PM peers and engineering partners
- 5+ years of product management experience working with B2B applications that leverage API’s
- Strong technical background - previous work as a developer, a computer science degree, or similar
- Preferred - experience in the Market Research domain, such as Sampling or ResTech
- Demonstrated experience building B2B technology
- Demonstrated to be a strong Systems Thinker and can decompose complex problems into coherent smaller parts
- Experience applying machine learning technologies to large-scale problems is a plus
- Ability to execute against clearly defined goals both tactically and strategically
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Proven track-record of organizing, developing, and executing growth initiatives that deliver results with minimal guidance
- Analytical skills and familiar with Tableau and other similar tools
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- You have worked in an Agile environment
Perks & Benefits:
·Flexible working hours
·Premium health insurance, family package
·Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
·Weekly massage day
·Catered lunches at the office
·Healthy food kitchen
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
See more open positions at DISQO
Something looks off?