Customer Support Specialist (Working hours- 24:00-09:00)
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and media companies get to know their customers. DISQO is the customer experience (CX) intelligence platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
- Manage large amounts of incoming Customer support requests via different channels (Mail, chat, call, ticketing system)
- Identify, prioritize and escalate Customer issues to the relevant departments and/or Senior team members
- Proactively follow up and support customers to ensure complete resolution of the enquiry and high level of Customer satisfaction by providing accurate, valid and complete information
- Handle customer needs and complaints by evaluating and analyzing Customer requests
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolutionKeep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Stay current with company products, services, changes and updates to deliver exceptional service and accurate information to our customers.
- Capable to work any shifts, especially night shifts and at weekend. Working hours (mostly night shifts - 24:00-09:00, once or twice a week day shifts 15:00 - 24:00)
- Up to 1 year of Customer care experience
- Experience of creating a product documentation is a plus
- Experience of creating a knowledge-base content is a plus
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies is an advantage
- Strong Customer service and communication skills
- Familiarity with ticketing systems Freshdesk, Zendesk, Salesforce, Call desks, etc
- An upbeat and positive attitude, with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Stay motivated in complex situations.
Perks & Benefits:
·Flexible working hours
·Premium health insurance, family package
·Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
·Weekly massage day
·Catered lunches at the office
·Healthy food kitchen
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
See more open positions at DISQO
Something looks off?