Business Development Representative
Fuel50 is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our Sales team. The BDR role is the driving force behind our sales organization, responsible for strategically identifying, qualifying, and creating sales opportunities for our Enterprise Sales Team.
As a BDR you would spend your time driving sales growth through researching, prospecting and qualifying target accounts and creating messaging and themes that speak to specific problems that Fuel50 can help solve. In this role you will play a vital role in maximizing the attainment of Fuel50’s new business and revenue goals.
You will be an experienced hunter, at the forefront of the sales team, generating and qualifying leads you generate on your own through personalised outbound prospecting techniques, with the goal to generate qualified meetings for your Enterprise sales partners that will result in new clients and revenue.
You will sell solutions designed to help clients engage and motivate their teams while empowering employees to have a visible career pathway within their organization.
This is a remote role.
- 2+years relevant sales/business development experience
- Prior experience in lead development focused on enterprise selling, preferably in the HR software or services industry
- Positive attitude and energy, with a passion for achieving results
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success cold calling and penetrating C-suite
- Strong written communication skills to enable professional, brand building email follow-up as needed
- Highly collaborative team player
- Fast learner with the ability to learn new products and messaging quickly
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
Fuel50 is an international, high-growth tech company. Our award-winning AI talent marketplace platform exists to improve the lives and careers of people everywhere by empowering forward-thinking companies to deploy career growth and talent mobility initiatives to attract and retain talent while boosting engagement and productivity. In other words, we are at the forefront of changing how people work and how organizations empower their people.
Our tech is global and has touched careers across 100+ companies in 13+ languages and 25+ countries. Our clients are some of the biggest brands in their respective industries. And, most importantly, we practice what we preach and believe everyone should be in a job they love (including you!).
Fuel50 is immensely proud of our strong team culture, where our people (or “Fuellies”) come first. Our vision and values are inclusive and transparent and built upon quarterly business objectives that drive our growth, encourage goal setting, and celebrate milestones every step of the way.
The Fuel50 vision has resonated with investors across NZ, Australia, UK, and the USA - supporting our global growth and helping us become the pioneers in this fast-growing talent space.
We are also a socially responsible company. We work with charities that help women and minority groups land on their feet through career coaching and support.
As well as our day-to-day responsibilities, all Fuellies play an integral part in growing our culture with us and ensuring that Fuel50 remains an inspirational and amazing place to work. Some additional benefits are:
- Day off on your birthday, your Fuel50 anniversary and a companywide celebration day.
- Refuel days - a chance to take a day off once a quarter to rest, relax and refuel yourself.
- Employee Stock Options Plan (ESOP).
- Flexible working times and remote working - we're very supportive of school commitments, traveling in off-peak hours, looking after the kids, and all that jazz.
- Investing in you with career and development planning, using our very own Fuel50 software and online Fuellie University.
- A very progressive parental leave policy - get extra flexibility and time off on top of what your local government already mandates.
- A focus on health and wellbeing.
What is it like to be a Fuellie?
We know that having the right people with the right attitude and behavior is a big part of what makes us successful. Living our values is an important part of being successful in this role.
- We have a culture around continuous (but super friendly) feedback and recognition - be part of a family-like team that is working towards a common goal and helping each other every step of the way.
- We have #SuperheroAwards at our quarterly townhall meetings as well as weekly business updates which includes spontaneous recognition and shout-outs across the business.
- We'll have your back when you need help - your colleagues want to see you succeed and work hard to help you do so.
- We work hard and deliver amazing results to our clients - when you see our amazing feedback, you'll be proud to be a Fuellie.
If this sounds like you, then please apply. If you’re not sure you're ready or perhaps you don't meet all requirements yet, please apply anyway. We'll review every application that we get.