Graphic Designer & Video Editor
Why work at Nobl9?
Now more than ever our lives depend on digital services and Nobl9 is on a mission to make them reliable and efficient. Our category-defining Service Level Objective (SLO) platform is gaining traction with many organizations that care about service excellence. If you like working on hard problems that can have a massive impact and want to join a fast-growing startup that is helping organizations improve the reliability of their software this is the place for you.
We’re now looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team in Poznań.
You will cooperate a lot with our US-based Marketing Team, but we will be more than happy to have you at our Poznań office. We have over 50 people on board here, including our amazing product designer, who is about to step out from the marketing-related tasks and focus on shaping Nobl9’s platform. She will guide and support you during the onboarding process.
Salary range for this position is 6 000 - 9 000 PLN net (B2B) / 5 000 - 7 500 PLN gross (employment contract).
In this role, you will:
- Engage in promoting our product: the world’s first platform that helps software developers, DevOps practitioners, and reliability engineers deliver reliable features faster
- Design and create a wide range of visual assets that showcase our innovative reliability platform to the world
- Create eye-catching and aesthetically pleasing visual materials that reflect our brand's identity and the message we want to send to the public
- Design promotional merchandise or branded items
- Work on marketing collateral such as website graphics, email campaigns, social media assets, presentation templates, infographics, and other digital marketing materials as needed.
Here are the qualities we’d like you to possess:
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar position (proven by excellent portfolio)
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator; familiarity with After Effects or Premiere Pro will be a plus
- Experience with branding and key visual creation
- Knowledge of graphic design fundamentals, good practices and rules in typography, layout composition, color palettes, etc.
- Good command of PowerPoint or equivalent presentation tools
- Solid understanding of digital marketing concepts and trends that helps in creating compelling visual content for online campaigns
- Fluent communication skills in Polish and English
- An aesthetic sense and exceptional attention to detail and quality
- If you have already worked with Figma, we’ll consider it an added value.
What we offer:
- B2B: 26 paid days off + 5 paid sick days
- Stock options
- Private health insurance
- Sports card
- Cozy and comfortable working space in the center of Poznań (Nowy Rynek).
What we think you’ll like:
- Working in-house, which comes with perks like ownership, specialization, stability, and responding directly to your manager
- Helping to grow one company, which means you won’t need to divide your attention between various projects and clients
- An insider view into the software development process; even though you’ll be focused on creating promotional materials, it’ll mean immersing yourself into the IT world
- Impact on marketing strategy; your fresh pair of eyes will surely spot room for improvement, and we can’t wait to make our processes even better
- Opportunity to improve your English in both writing and speaking through project-related discussions and small talks with the US-based team.
What is Nobl9?
Nobl9, the software reliability platform, is in the noble pursuit of reliable software. We help software developers, DevOps practitioners, and reliability engineers deliver reliable features faster. Through software-defined Service Level Objectives (SLOs) we can help you link monitoring and other logging and tracing data to user happiness and business KPIs.
Nobl9 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.