Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Who we are:
At Optimize Health, we believe that it's time to rethink brick-and-mortar-only healthcare visits. With our powerful combination of the leading platform technology, patient-friendly devices, and trusted support, we are pioneering how medical groups use technology and real-time data to treat patients' health outside the practice walls. As the most trusted and experienced remote care vendor in the industry, we simplify the complexities of delivering effective, high-quality remote patient monitoring and optimize our clients’ clinical and financial performance.
Optimize Health is looking for an Implementation Associate! In this role you will be supporting both our implementation team and clients directly to help establish world class Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) programs. You will leverage your clinical education to train our clients on our platform and follow our implementation procedures to set up our newest customers for success. You will help our team monitor program performance once launched and engage internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers expectations are exceeded.
What you will be doing:
- Assist our implementation team with specific deliverables including reporting, training, documentation, and occasional on-site clinical support.
- Support implementation projects and act as an alternative point of contact for our customers.
- Execute and update project plans.
- Identify project risks early and work with project team members to keep projects on track.
- Work collaboratively with all Optimize internal stakeholders as required to deliver on client expectations.
- Partner with clinical teams to author clinical processes for vital monitoring, patient engagement, and required escalation processes.
- Ability and flexibility to travel 10% or more of the time to client offices in the US.
What we are looking for:
- Clinical background with LPN/LVN licensure required. Compact preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.A great attitude with a high level of motivation.
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across multiple teams.
- Ability to build strong internal relationships.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
What you'll get from us:
- We’re a fast-growing startup where everyone has a voice, and every team member is encouraged to help share our organization’s future.
- We are passionate about our mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare.
- We foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and innovation.
- We cover 100% of the employee premium for health, dental, and vision.
- We contribute up to $3,000 towards an HSA account for each employee.
- We are based in Seattle with a predominantly national remote team.
- We offer flexible PTO ! we want you to take the time you need! We also offer Company Holiday and Paid Sick Time.
- We offer $750 stipend to set-up your home office.
Optimize Health was founded in 2015 with a focus on improving patient outcomes. We simplify effective remote care and reduce the administrative and financial hurdles in order to improve patient outcomes, lower hospitalizations, and reduce patient expenses.
We believe healthcare technology should be designed for the patient and provider. That’s why we created an elegant remote care platform, along with monitoring services, designed to offer the best experience possible for healthcare workers and patients. Created and supported by a world-class technology team, Optimize Health is a market leader in remote care.
We recognize we are trying to solve a really hard problem and that is why those that join our team are so important. “Optimizers” are the core of our company and we strive to continue to be a best place to work that is equitable, fulfilling where team members feel like they belong.
We embrace diversity and are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, or your identity expression, if you are passionate about modernizing and improving the future of healthcare, we want to hear from you!