Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Who we are:
At Optimize Health, we believe that it's time to rethink brick-and-mortar-only healthcare visits. With our powerful combination of the leading platform technology, patient-friendly devices, and trusted support, we are pioneering how medical groups use technology and real-time data to treat patients' health outside the practice walls. As the most trusted and experienced remote care vendor in the industry, we simplify the complexities of delivering effective, high-quality remote patient monitoring and optimize our clients’ clinical and financial performance.
Reporting directly to the SVP of Sales and collaborate closely with leadership across revenue operations, sales, and customer success. You will own integrated campaigns and inbound demand generation across paid affiliates, paid social, paid search, email, SEO, site conversion, and inbound lead qualification. You’ll have autonomy and support to identify and test new channels to optimize acquisition.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the strategy, planning, and execution of the demand generation plan to achieve pipeline and revenue targets for Optimize Health
- Consistently optimize the demand generation budget across lanes, and against revenue outcomes to perform in line with efficiency targets
- Align with sales leadership to drive efficient acquisition through the funnel through nurturing, pipeline acceleration campaigns, and targeting
- Forecast, measure, and report on pipeline performance, proactively identifying, actioning, and communicating opportunities for improvement
- Partner with peers on our Creative, Product Marketing, and Revenue Operations teams to run integrated campaigns that generate and accelerate pipeline
- Establish rapid cadences of testing and optimization in partnership with your marketing teammates to test and iterate on creative, copy, personalization, and segmentation that engages our audience.
- Inbound Qualified Meetings
- Acquisition Cost
Outcomes you’ll be accountable for:
Our ideal candidate will have most of the following skills and experiences:
- 1+ years experience in demand generation leadership role(s) in B2B SaaS companies
- 5+ years experience in demand generation, growth marketing, digital marketing, or similar roles
- Ability to engage an audience that consists of Small Business leaders, which includes an understanding of SMB buyers, the ability to manage the velocity of their buying cycle, and adaptability in messaging that targets different roles and levels of technical competency
- Healthcare experience is a plusExperience owning pipeline and revenue outcomes for the business
- Technical competency to review, manage, build, and execute processes around the demand gen tech stack in partnership with revenue operations
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Today we use SFDC, HubSpot, Zoom Info, and Definitive in addition to other platforms
- Your fluency in these platforms and ability to evaluate technology and its business impact are key
What you'll get from us:
- We’re a fast-growing startup where everyone has a voice, and every team member is encouraged to help shape our organization’s future.
- We are passionate about our mission to modernize and improve the future of healthcare.
- We foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and innovation.
- We cover 100% of the employee premium for health, dental, and vision.
- We contribute up to $3,000 toward an HSA for each employee.
- We are based in Seattle with a Global remote team.
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Paid Sick Time
- Work-From-Home Stipend to make your home office perfect for you!
Optimize health was founded in 2015 with a focus on improving patient outcomes. We simplify effective remote care and reduce the administrative and financial hurdles in order to improve patient outcomes, lower hospitalizations, and reduce patient expenses.
We believe healthcare technology should be designed for the patient and provider. That’s why we created an elegant remote care platform, along with monitoring services, designed to offer the best experience possible for healthcare workers and patients. Created and supported by a world-class technology team, Optimize Health is a market leader in remote care.
We recognize we are trying to solve a really hard problem and that is why those that join our team are so important. “Optimizers” are the core of our company and we strive to continue to be a best place to work that is equitable, fulfilling where team members feel like they belong.
We embrace diversity and are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, or your identity expression, if you are passionate about modernizing and improving the future of healthcare, we want to hear from you!
See more open positions at optimize.health
Something looks off?