Sr. Account Executive / Director of Sales (Remote)
The Senior Account Executive/Director of Sales reports directly to the Sr. Dir. of Sales and Business Development, and is responsible for new business development and net revenue growth within a list of named accounts and territories. He/she will also be responsible for partnering with our account management teams to identifying growth and expansion opportunities within our existing portfolio of enterprise Healthcare Payors. The ideal candidate will have experience selling into government programs and a deep knowledge of managed care.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, plans, and objectives aligned with the overall business goals and objectives. This involves conducting market research, identifying target markets, and achieving sales quotas and targets. Strong focus on building a government programs (Medicaid) pipeline.
- Uncover and develop senior executive level relationships within assigned States and Accounts (Managed Care Organizations)
- Create proposals with a clear value statement, deal economics, and customer benefits while coordinating with Business Analytics team to price and shape sales proposals
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients, understanding their needs, addressing concerns, and providing solutions. Collaborate with the customer success and marketing teams to develop account management strategies, cross-selling and upselling opportunities, and customer retention programs.
- Participate in recruitment, training, and developing (mentor) the sales team, providing guidance, coaching, and support to help them achieve their individual and team goals. Set performance targets, monitor progress, and conduct regular performance evaluations
- In an ongoing basis, review and improve sales cycle processes, methodologies, and tools to enhance efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness. Identify areas for improvement, streamline workflows, and ensure seamless coordination between sales and other departments.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities to build relationships with potential clients, partners, and industry professionals.
- Foster strong collaboration and communication within the sales team and across departments. Liaise with marketing, product, network and operations teams to align strategies and ensure consistent messaging and execution.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 7+ years of experience in Sales, Account Management or Management Consulting
- Healthcare experience required
- 3+ years selling into Managed Care Organizations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders to develop appropriate testing methodologies
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to contribute tactically and strategically
- Must possess strong organizational, time, and project management skills
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to constant change; self-driven and motivated
- HubSpot experience
About SafeRide Health:
SafeRide Health is a technology and services company dedicated to reducing barriers to care by improving the delivery of non-emergency medical transportation to people across America. SafeRide Health leverages proprietary technology and a nationwide network of vetted transportation providers to give payers and health systems a more intelligent way to deliver cost-effective, on-demand transportation while improving the patient experience. SafeRide serves the largest Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and provider programs in the country. Learn more at www.saferidehealth.com.