Provider Management Representative (Remote, EST or MST time zone) (20% Travel)
SafeRide Health is seeking a (Provider Management Representative/Network Account Manager) (20% Travel) role who will oversee a regional pod of transportation providers. You are accountable for maintaining a compliant, effective, and efficient Transportation Provider Network in your assigned markets. You will ensure ongoing network development in new markets and proactively manage rates and capacity commitment to overall network health in existing markets.
The Network Account Manager will have operational responsibility for the service level agreements set forth in their market as well as the compliance standards for our contract. You will provide direction and close guidance in managing ongoing transportation supplier relationships through communicating with the Sr Manager of Network Operations. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, you will manage the everyday workings of your regional program, including but not limited to overseeing implementations, training, remediating issues with Transportation Providers, ensuring PRM compliance with appropriate procedures, and providing timely and accurate reporting to senior leadership. The Network Account Manager will provide leadership support on implementation and execution of new and existing transportation vendors in their region.
- Contract adherence and KPI execution
- Responsible for overall network Service Level Agreements (SLAs) across multiple programs across the United States, ensuring that program target performance SLAs are met and maintained (e.g, Ensure Network Capacity, Fulfillment and On-Time performance)
- Manage transportation costs and conduct more complex negotiations
- Develop strategic plans to optimize productivity
- Work on cross-functional projects requiring collaboration
- Execute ongoing network development to prevent network deficiencies including researching key markets, vetting providers, and onboarding new NEMT providers inside our operating costs
- Manage corrective action plans for transportation provider contract deficiencies.
- Manage performance improve plans for underperforming team members
- Establish and maintain provider relations with the provider network
- Develop ongoing relationships with transportation providers & outside agencies relevant to network health and provider business support.
- Responding to network and client inquiries (e.g managing all inbound and outbound communications)
- Responsible for understanding the nuances of each program, strategizing on how we will expand and execute process start to finish
- Provide guidance and feedback to help their team strengthen specific knowledge and skill set
- Approximately 80% of work time is conducted remotely and approximately 20% will involve travel
- Reside in Eastern Time Zone (EST) or Mountain Time Zone (MST)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of relations management experience required
- Experience in medical or human services transportation preferred
- Knowledge of Medicaid guidelines preferred
- Managing transportation programs using third-party analytics platforms.
- Experience working for an EMS or NEMT transportation company; highly desirable
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively in person, via email, and over the phone
- Have experience building consensus with stakeholders and internal business partners in a professional, solution-oriented manner
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to vague environments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, decision making and attention to detail
- Highly analytical, comfortable working with data
- Comfort with a variety of online and mobile technologies
- Excellent project management, prioritization skills, and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Flexible to accommodate changes in the business, strategy, and technology
About SafeRide Health
SafeRide Health is a technology and services company dedicated to reducing barriers to care by improving the delivery of non-emergency medical transportation to people across America. SafeRide Health leverages proprietary technology and a nationwide network of vetted transportation providers to give payers and health systems a more intelligent way to deliver cost-effective, on-demand transportation while improving the patient experience. SafeRide serves the largest Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and provider programs in the country. Learn more at www.saferidehealth.com.