Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Headquartered out of Denver, CO, we’re a small but mighty team on a mission to be the best and easiest way to learn at work.
We imagine a world where learning happens in the flow of work. Where employees maximize the minutes of their lives. Where knowledge is contextual, personalized and instantly accessible. Where learning at work is as easy and joyful as it is in our personal lives. This is the future we’re building at Spekit.
Say goodbye to distracted zoom training sessions and lengthy LMS courses your teams will forget. Instead, Spekit takes all of your training & enablement - for applications, processes, sales playbooks, SOPs and more and embeds that training directly in your employees’ tools & workflows, right when and where they need them. Whether that’s a walkthrough to guide you through creating a quote in Salesforce or a competitor battle card to handle an objection in email, Spekit is your learning companion every step of the way. The world’s most innovative companies including Uber Freight, Outreach, Snowflake, Southwest Airlines and Udemy leverage Spekit to accelerate onboarding, drive tool adoption, increase productivity, remove the friction of change management and fuel the growth of their employees - from anywhere.
With $60M in VC funding from top venture firms including Craft Ventures, Bonfire Ventures, Renegade Partners and the Foundry Group, Spekit is the ride you’ll want to be on.
If you’re reading this, it means you’re looking for a place where you can help build something BIG. Look no further, have we got a challenge for you!
We’re looking to expand our Customer Success team by hiring a seasoned full-cycle CSM to grow our customer base in the enterprise space (>1500 employee count). On this team, you will help maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction, adoption, engagement and advocacy. But this isn’t like any other Enterprise CSM role… At Spekit, your job is to understand the customer's goals & aspirations, and help curate their experience with Spekit in a way that allows them to realize the full value of just-in-time learning within their organization. In this role, your project management skills, creative problem solving and change management abilities will be put to the test.
This is a unique opportunity for a hard-working individual to get in the door early at a fast-growing startup and work directly with our founding team to drive real, measurable impact.
Reporting directly to our Head of Customer Success, Jackie Norton, you’ll get to work with our SVP of Sales, Christina Brady, our CEO, Melanie Fellay, and our R&D team, led by Paul Hepworth and Jodi Mesa, on furthering our mission to be the best and easiest way to learn at work.
If you’re at all intrigued… read on! 😎
What you’ll do:
- Lead all post-sales activities for Spekit’s biggest customers through onboarding, implementation, strong relationship-building, product knowledge, renewal and upsell.
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment.
- Act as the voice of the customer within Spekit. As the owner of the customer relationship, the CSM is expected to work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to ensure consistent collaboration and to make sure we’re always doing right by our customers.
- Develop a positive, trusted relationship with your customers and retain long-term partnerships by providing value throughout the customer partnership.
- Identify key customer advocates that can support marketing efforts through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Conduct Quarterly Success Reviews and identify growth opportunities.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most meaningful features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Manage customer escalations by documenting open issues, facilitating regular status meetings and working cross-functionally to resolution.
- Analyze data independently to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients.
- Track accounts to identify churn risks and work proactively to mitigate those risks.
What you’ll need to be successful on Day 1:
- Deep enthusiasm for our mission of bringing learning the flow of of work - and a passion for learning about all things change management, learning and technology adoption
- Prior experience from Learning Management (LMS) or Content Management (CMS) organizations will be hugely beneficial for you in this role
- Ability to be nimble and agile in an environment where shifting priorities should be expected
- Extensive experience with high-end exposure to C-level executives, and the ability to build strong trusted relationships
- Must have prior customer success experience working with enterprise level customers, and a passion for providing top-notch account management and relationship building
- Strong project management, implementation and/or onboarding skills
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Hustle mentality where you thrive in a high growth startup environment, with an ability to juggle volume and speed to drive fast growth
- Familiarity working with customers of all sizes
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Denver, CO location preferred
- Must be able to work legally in the US
How you and Spekit win:
- Come to work with a sense of urgency and passion for achieving the mission of reinventing learning at work;
- Obsess over our Customers. Put them first, go the extra mile and do the right thing. Always;
- Be an owner. Control the things you have the ability to control; accept responsibility for mistakes, even when it’s hard; treat our resources as if they were your own - be frugal;
- Communicate often, clearly, and concisely; raise yellow flags early;
- Expect radical candor. You will give and receive feedback that both pushes you and challenges you to be better;
- Provide feedback at all levels and to all teams. Challenge yourself, your peers and your leaders to be better everyday;
- Be a constant learner and relentlessly seek improvement;
- Hold others to the same high performance bar that you hold yourself to;
- Do not put off until tomorrow what can be done today;
- Contribute to a culture of respect and belonging for each person in the organization, the work they do, and who they are;
- Hire and promote individuals with high character, values, a history of high performance and a hunger to improve;
- Demonstrate and celebrate commitment and achievement.
We've got you covered!
- 100% paid employee Medical, Dental, Vision, and Basic & Optional Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Insurance coverage for the whole family, including flexible spending accounts
- Meaningful equity -- every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) policy with mandatory minimum of 2 weeks of annual vacation time
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open Denver, CO office with the ability to balance your time working from home
- 10 paid holidays days, sick leave, mental health days, and a 1-week end-of-year company shutdown
- Paid parental leave
- L&D stipend that can be used for learning opportunities at your discretion
- The chance to help build from the ground up. The hires we’re making now are foundational to our growth as a company!
Things we value, culture-wise:
Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
Simple yet Spektacular. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
Tenacity. The endless pursuit of customer love! We believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team and customers.
Belonging. We strive to build a company culture inclusive of all voices, differences of opinions, and the permission to be our authentic selves. We accept and celebrate what makes us unique and connects us to one another.
Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About the Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo. If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to chat!
See more open positions at Spekit
Something looks off?