Customer Support Representative (English/Spanish)
👋 We are TeamSense - a fast-moving, fully-remote startup on a mission to engage and empower hourly workers. Our software enables connection and productivity for hourly workers and those who manage them. Our solution is accessible; it does not require an app or an email address, making us pretty unique in our space! We take pride in the details, ensuring that we are building something that will endure. Your work at TeamSense makes a positive change in the lives of hourly workers and the organizations that manage them.
Our Support team is critical to our customer loyalty, and we consider Support a strategic part of our offering. As an important member of the team, you will help build scalable processes and tooling to assist our customers. You will help shape our team culture and philosophy, leading with empathy and responsiveness and truly owning our customers' success.
You will work directly with customers to answer tier 1 tickets and provide technical customer support using browser-based tools, as well as Excel. In this role, you will focus on resolving customer inquiries and ensuring their satisfaction. Additionally, you will cover the Pacific time zone, providing our customers with the support they need during our business hours (until 5pm Pacific).
As part of the TeamSense team, you will work with a small (but mighty! 💪) group of individuals who are dedicated to enabling the hourly workforce.
As a Customer Support Representative at TeamSense, you will…
- Answer tier 1 tickets in English and Spanish and provide timely responses to customer inquiries
- Use tools to research and update customer accounts
- Assist customers with updates, changes, and general inquiries
- Cover the Pacific time zone
- Clean & import employee data for new customers
- Troubleshoot bugs & issues within the scope of tier 1 support
- Author Help Center articles to guide customers on how to succeed with our product
- Talk directly with customers via email & videoconferencing
- Identify and contribute to improvements in our support processes and tooling
This job might be for you if you...
- Previous support experience in a remote environment, with written (as opposed to phone) responses
- Are comfortable working West Coast business hours to extend support coverage
- Are able to read and answer support requests in Spanish
- Are proficient in Excel, manipulating and validating data for initial imports from customers; familiar with relational databases
- Are attentive to detail, catching data errors, and tracking details meticulously to deliver on customer trust
- Demonstrate customer empathy and strong communication skills, providing clear, concise, and personal assistance
- Think critically, evaluating and synthesizing information from various sources to make informed decisions
- Are adaptive and willing to learn, quickly picking up new tools and adapting to changes and continuous improvement
- Have a generalist outlook, ready to work on various aspects of the customer experience, and focused on customer success
- Independently structure your work and manage your time effectively as part of a remote and fast-moving team
- Respect and appreciate other perspectives & expertise, effectively communicating and collaborating with a remote team
Employee Benefits at TeamSense:
As a full-time team member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Excellent health, vision, and dental coverage.
- Three weeks of paid time off (PTO) with additional flexibility for vacation and holidays.
- Home office budget to set up your remote workspace.
- Fully remote company with a remote-first culture. Flexible working hours to support work-life balance.
TeamSense was founded in 2020 to provide app-free digital tools for hourly employees and their leadership. Our solutions revolutionize the way hourly workers connect with company processes and resources. We are committed to diversity and equal opportunity and embrace a culture that values different backgrounds, identities, experiences, and skills. We welcome applicants from all walks of life. TeamSense will provide reasonable accommodations to anyone applying for or hired for a position. If you require accommodation, please contact email@example.com.