Ready to join the Zuub team?
From the moment our clients partner with us, to the end of their journey, we bring passion to what we do everyday, because what we do has an enormous impact on peoples’ health and lives. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of driven, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real, hard-working people in healthcare, love tech and aren’t afraid of a challenge, and want to realize your maximum potential, then our Implementation team is where you belong!
As an Implementation Manager you will actively onboard a portfolio of offices while playing a key role in ensuring company revenue. You will directly influence the company’s continued success, and help shape the foundation of the Implementation team as we grow.
What You’ll Do
- Lead dental service organizations, important and high-touch customers, through the Zuub onboarding process
- Own account communication from point of sale, ensuring all onboarding items are completed and customer concerns are addressed in a timely manner
- Provide product training and support to customers so that the platform is fully understood and utilized with best practices
- Identify project barriers and work with internal team members as well as the customer to create solutions and move projects forward
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Product Management and leadership to set up accounts for long-term success based on each customer’s unique needs
- Provide excellent customer service and effectively communicate the value of Zuub
- Give feedback regarding the overall onboarding process
What You’ll Bring
- 1-2+ years of combined Account Management and/or Implementation experience in a customer-facing role
- Proven ability to stay organized and effectively prioritize your work in a high context-switching environment
- Drive multiple projects and duties at a time to completion with strong attention to detail
- Project management skills and proactive communication to efficiently complete items and move projects forward
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Intelligent, quick thinking, fast learning, and solution-oriented
- To be an adaptable team player with strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with SaaS software
What We Offer
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Remote work – access to professional environment required
- As a key new hire you will be part of the stock options pool. When we win, you win!
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career.
- Health benefits: Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision
- $70-80k Salary + Bonus eligible